Dr. Diane Wolf
Following 15 years as a classroom teacher, Diane transitioned to directing grant-based projects. She has also held a variety of roles as an educational thought leader at the local, regional and national levels. One of Diane's key passions is offering instructional coaching for K-12 grade level professionals, content teams and administrators. Her areas of expertise address some of today’s most compelling challenges. Diane is a Certified Faciltator and has:
- Trained with Dr. Richard Stiggins, Larry Ainsworth, Jim Knight, Dr. Ruby Payne
- Worked with over 50 school districts nationwide
- Expertise in Pre-K though 12th grade curriculum development and alignment
- Served as a member of Illinois State Assessment Team
- Experience with working with state-level, regional level and local districts on assessment
In addition, she is an AHA process trainer for working with students in poverty and is certified in Common Formative Assessment 2.0.
A full vita is available upon request.